Wednesday 7 December 2011

The (top secret) Diary of John Cena (age 34 and a half)

Gosh darn, Wrestlemania is coming up fast. It seems like just yesterday that Dwayne was calling me a Fruity Pebble making his return.

People seem to get bent outta shape about what The Rock said about me, but it's okay.

I am who I am and if you wanna boo me...that's fine.

But...DON'T DOUBT FOR A SECOND THAT I'M GONNA STOP DOING WHAT I DO!


When we get knocked down, we pick ourselves up, we dust ourselves off, we
look in the face of adversity and we FIGHT HARDER THAN BEFORE!

Because that's what THE CENATION IS ALL ABOUT! HUSTLE.LOYALTY.RESPECT.

(in my head I'm imagining "My Time Is Now" is playing)

Oh doggie doo doo crappy poop, I think I've gotta go get my HGH dosage. I'll write soon diary wiry.

CENATION

No comments:

Post a Comment